From 12 to 15 August 2023 the Red Valley Festival, the biggest summer music event in Italy, will be held in Olbia. Performing on the Olbia Arena stage will be the best artists of the moment from the national and international music scene.
In the previous seven editions the Festival hosted artists such as Martin Garrix, Salmo, Sean Paul, Pinguini Tattici Nucleari, Marracash, Fabri Fibra, Max Pezzali and many others. During the 2022 edition, the Festival reached the incredible number of more than 70,000 people with more than 30 artists on stage; a towards success.
The next edition will be no less exciting. On stage there will be great artists already announced such as Lazza, Guè, Pinguini Tattici Nucleari and the Black Eyed Peas who will play in a setlist that starts every night at 7pm and goes until 5am.
The Olbia Arena
The venue of the Festival is the Olbia Arena, the large concert area located a few minutes’ drive from Altré (see location).
Inside the Event Area, there will be several Food & Beverage stands to allow spectators to buy drinks and food. In addition, it is possible for each evening to purchase a place in the large pay car park located a few hundred metres from the entrance gates.
The line up of the Red Valley Festival is constantly being updated and announcements of new artists will accompany us until a few days before the event.
Here are those already confirmed:
DAY 1 (12/08)
• LAZZA • GUÈ
• Geolier • Emis Killa • Paky
• Damianito • Il Pagante • Mamacita • Rose Villain • Shablo & more Local Artists
DAY 2 (13/08)
• PINGUINI TATTICI NUCLEARI
• Ernia • Levante • Madame
• Chiamamifaro • Edmmaro • Merk & Kremont • Miles • Shari & more Local Artists
DAY 3 (14/08)
• BLACK EYED PEAS • SFERA EBBASTA • ALOK
• Angelina Mango • Damante • Damianito • Diss Gacha • Gaia • Il Tre • Mara Sattei • Room9 • Rudeejay & more Local Artists
DAY 4 (15/08)
• ARTICOLO 31 • ELODIE • PAUL KALKBRENNER • SALMO • TANANAI
• Botteghi • Damianito • Hu • Wlady • Naska & more Local Artists
Where to stay
Altré is in a perfect location to reach the Olbia Arena in just a few minutes either by car or on foot, making it a great option to enjoy the sunny beaches of Sardinia by day and the Red Valley Festival by night.
As always, the best rates are only on our official website; discover them here:
To buy tickets and get all the latest information on the Red Valley Festival, the biggest summer music event in Italy, visit the official website.